2020 Football Season Ticket Renewal Info:
Current Hawai’i football season ticket holders are able to renew their current seats for the 2020 season online at etickethawaii.com. This online only early bird renewal period will run until Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020. Season ticket holders who renew online by the early bird renewal deadline will save $10.00 off your handling fee and be eligible for one of three prize packs that include one Mauka Inner-Circle Season Parking Pass and Under Armour items.
One winner each week will be pulled from all renewed accounts on Feb. 12, 19, and 26. Increase your chances by renewing early.
Paper invoices will be mailed early-March for accounts that didn’t renew online. The final season ticket renewal deadline is Friday, March 20, 2020.
4-Part Payment Plan Available:
We are offering you the opportunity to split your football season ticket payment into four equal installments using your Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Each installment will be processed for 25% of your total amount due and will follow the schedule listed below.
Payment Plan Dates:
Payment 1 – on receipt of first payment on or before the deadline
Payment 2 – May 5th
Payment 3 – June 5th
Payment 4 – July 6th
Seat Relocation and Additional Seat Requests:
In the “Additional Items” section of your online renewal, click on [RELOCATION/ADD'L SEATS - Please click here to make requests for seat relocation and/or request additional seats.] Representatives will begin calls in early-April to discuss your requested seat options.
Requests will be handled in the following order:
- Season ticket accounts with Seat Premiums paid during 2019-2020 seasons.
- Requests will be prioritized in order of total Seat Premiums paid across all sports.
- Season ticket accounts without Seat Premiums paid during 2019-2020 seasons.
- Requests will be addressed in the order renewals are received.
Edit or Cancel a Portion of Seats:
In the “Additional Items” section of your online renewal, click on [EDIT SEATS - Please click here to make requests for seat reduction (please state which seats to release) and/or request for ticket type change (non-premium areas)]. At checkout you will be paying for your current order. Any applicable refunds will be processed in 5-7 business days once requested changes have been made.
VIP Season Parking Information:
- Football season parking passes are available exclusively to H-Club members at the Fan level ($50-$499) or above.
- Click Here for VIP parking information including start dates and times.
- Your current H-Club membership level is noted in your etickethawaii.com account. Once logged into your account, click on [My Account] located in the green submenu at the top of the page.
- You may improve your parking priority or become eligible to purchase parking by making a qualifying H-Club membership payment from your online account at etickethawaii.com by clicking on [Season Renewals and H-Club Membership Snapshot] located in the green submenu at the top of the page. Then click on the [2020 H Club Membership Snapshot - New Application] in the "Applications" box.
- Please call 956-6500 or visit koaanuenue.org/hclub for more information.
AKA Seat Premiums:
- `Ahahui Koa Anuenue (AKA) Seat Premiums are attached to seats designated as “premium seats”. These premiums, along with the ticket price, must be paid in full in order to receive season tickets in designated sections.
- Seat Premiums count toward your H-Club membership level for the following membership year.
- Seat Premiums are no longer tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
- For further information regarding Seat Premiums, please call 956-6500.
Season Ticket Transfer Policy:
Ticket transfers are allowable to anyone you choose to designate. A $50 administrative fee per sport will be assessed for each transfer to another account. Click Here to download a transfer form. Completed transfer forms can be submitted to the UH Ticket Office:
- FAX transfer form with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card payments to the Stan Sheriff Center Ticket Office at (808) 956-3403 (FAX).
- Mail transfer form with payment to:
UH Athletic Ticket Office
1337 Lower Campus Road
Honolulu, HI 96822
- Walk transfer form with payment to the Stan Sheriff Center Ticket Office Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (except state holidays)
For more information on season ticket transfers, call `Ahahui Koa Anuenue (AKA) at 956-6500.
Change of Address:
- Go to eTicketHawaii.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on [My Account] located in the green submenu at the top of the page.
- Click on the [Edit] option in the "Addresses" box
- Click [Edit] in the “Mailing” box
- Make needed changes and click [Save]
Important Football Ticket Dates:
- February 26, 2020: Online early bird season ticket renewal deadline
- February 28, 2020: Paper renewals will be mailed to accounts that haven’t renewed by the early bird deadline.
- March 20, 2020: Final renewal deadline
- Early-April 2020: Seat availability call backs for relocation/additional seat requests
- April 6, 2020: VIP parking access begins for National Championship Level. Click Here for access date/times for remaining H-Club Levels
- April 25, 2020: New general public season tickets go on sale (tentative date)
- May 5, 2020: Payment Plan 2nd Payment
- June 5, 2020: Payment Plan 3rd Payment
- July 6, 2020: Payment Plan 4th Payment
- August 03, 2020: Individual game tickets go on sale (tentative date)
- 2nd Week of August: Approximate date of season ticket mailing
- September 5, 2020: First home game vs. UCLA
*Dates and information subject to change