2020 Women’s Volleyball Season Ticket Renewal Information
Current Hawai’i women’s volleyball season ticket holders are able to renew their current seats for the 2020 season online at etickethawaii.com. This online only early bird renewal period will run until Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Season ticket holders who renew online by the early bird renewal deadline will save $10.00 off your handling fee and be eligible for one of three prize packs that include one (1) VIP White Lot season parking pass and two (2) VIP lounge passes. One winner each week will be pulled from all renewed accounts on March 13, 18, and 25. Increase your chances by renewing early.
Paper invoices will be mailed late-March for accounts that didn’t renew online. The final season ticket renewal deadline is Thursday, April 9, 2020.
We are offering you the opportunity to split your volleyball season ticket payment into four equal installments using your Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Each installment will be processed for 25% of your total amount due and will follow the schedule listed below.
Payment Plan Dates:
- Payment 1 – on receipt of first payment on or before the deadline
- Payment 2 – May 20th
- Payment 3 – June 22th
- Payment 4 – July 20th
In the “Additional Item” section of your online renewal, click on [RELOCATION/ADD'L SEATS - Please click here to make requests for seat relocation and/or request additional seats.] Representatives will begin calls in late-April to discuss your requested seat options.
§ Requests will be handled in the following order:
1) Season ticket accounts with Seat Premiums paid during 2019-2020 seasons.
- Requests will be prioritized in order of total Seat Premiums paid across all sports.
2) Season ticket accounts without Seat Premiums paid during 2019-2020 seasons.
- Requests will be addressed in the order renewals are received.
- `Ahahui Koa Anuenue (AKA) Seat Premiums are attached to seats designated as “premium seats”. These premiums, along with the ticket price, must be paid in full in order to receive season tickets in designated sections.
- Seat Premiums count toward your H-Club membership level for the following membership year.
- Seat Premiums are no longer tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
- For further information regarding Seat Premiums, please call 956-6500.
Sideline and Baseline Courtside seating packages are currently available through AKA. Packages include courtside season tickets, VIP parking, and hospitality lounge passes. For more information, please call the AKA office at 956-6500.
H-Club Valet Parking:
Valet parking for women’s volleyball will be available for purchase exclusively to H-Club members at the All-Conference Level and above. Please call 956-6500 or visit koaanuenue.org/hclub for more information.
H-CLUB VIP Parking:
- VIP women’s volleyball season parking passes are available exclusively to H-Club members at the Varsity level ($500-$999) or above.
- Click Here for VIP parking information including start dates and times.
- Your current H-Club membership level is noted in your etickethawaii.com account. Once logged into your account, click on [My Account] located in the green submenu at the top of the page.
- You may improve your parking priority or become eligible to purchase parking by making a qualifying H-Club membership payment from your online account at etickethawaii.com by clicking on [Season Renewals and H-Club Membership Snapshot] located in the green submenu at the top of the page. Then click on the [2020 H Club Membership Snapshot - New Application] in the "Applications" box.
- Please call 956-6500 or visit koaanuenue.org/hclub for more information.
Standard Parking Pass:
A standard season parking pass for the general parking structure is available for purchase to all women’s volleyball season ticket holders. You will have the option to purchase a standard parking pass in the “Additional Item” section of your online renewal.
Ticket transfers are allowable to anyone you choose to designate. A $50 administrative fee per sport will be assessed for each transfer to another account. Click Here to download a transfer form. Completed transfer forms can be submitted to the UH Ticket Office:
- FAX transfer form with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card payments to the Stan Sheriff Center Ticket Office at (808) 956-3403 (FAX).
- Mail transfer form with payment to: UH Athletic Ticket Office
- 1337 Lower Campus Road Honolulu, HI 96822
- Walk transfer form with payment to the Stan Sheriff Center Ticket Office Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (except state holidays)
For more information on season ticket transfers, call `Ahahui Koa Anuenue (AKA) at 956-6500.
- Go to eTicketHawaii.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on [My Account] located in the green submenu at the top of the page.
- Click on the [Edit] option in the "Addresses" box
- Click [Edit] in the “Mailing” box
- Make needed changes and click [Save]
- March 25, 2020: Online early bird season ticket renewal deadline
- March 30, 2020: Paper renewals will be mailed to accounts that haven’t renewed by the early bird deadline.
- April 9, 2020: Final renewal deadline
- Late-April 2020: Seat availability call backs for relocation/additional seat requests
- May 4, 2020: VIP parking access begins for National Championship Level.
- May 18, 2020: New general public season tickets go on sale (tentative date)
- May 20, 2020: Payment Plan 2nd Payment
- June 22, 2020: Payment Plan 3rd Payment
- July 20, 2020: Payment Plan 4th Payment
- August 10, 2020: Individual game tickets go on sale (tentative date)
- 2nd Week of August: Approximate date of season ticket mailing
*Dates and information subject to change